Removing doubled search results from the grepview plugin

George Syron mr.syron at googlemail.com
Fri Jul 9 09:15:12 UTC 2010

It seems that some project files are added multiple times to the project's
file item list, so that the grep command sometimes shows the same result
multiple times. I've added a simple QSet to the grepjob method, so that the
file list written to the tmp file becomes unique. I haven't found any
performance issues with that, tested on kdevplatform and kdevelop source
trees.

Btw, this seems like it is a deeper problem, because project->files() is not
a unique list, and I think that also causes the "Show uses" feature to show
some results more than once.

Patch for grepview plugin is attached.

-- Syron