Can someone test a merge request?

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Tue Jul 6 21:09:17 UTC 2010

Just an update on this:

I have locally committed a patch that makes the above merge request
work, even if there was already a local version of katepartui.rc (eg.
the user modified a kate part shortcut). Unfortunately this works only
with a patch to kdelibs, that I submitted for review.

Furthermore to have a real solution, a fix in KDevelop code is needed.
What is a real solution? That when you modify a katepart shortcut from
within KDevelop, it is valid in all editor tabs, not only the current
one (and newly opened tabs). I'll review tomorrow while going home what
can be done, as I faced the same problem back in KDE3 days in Quanta.
And fixed it there. :)

Andras