New ProjectModel implementation

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Jul 1 08:45:34 UTC 2010

On 01.07.10 10:20:20, Milian Wolff wrote:
> On Thursday 01 July 2010 08:51:48 Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > >
> > > You may want to close this, since I think it's not relevant anymore
> > > after the rewrite:
> > > http://reviewboard.kde.org/r/3722/
> >
> > Only the original submitter can close review requests unfortunately.
>
> I could also close it. But: How is this obsolete now? Imo it should still get
> merged, as it adresses performance issues that were reported by him and afair
> verified by me.

Well, first a re-run should be done of whatever performance-test you or he
did. And then the issues mentioned in the review request should be
addressed (which AFAICS didn't happen yet). Last but not least the
bugreport related to this also has a "I'll do some before/after tests"
comment, without further data.

You may get an opportunity for advancement today.  Watch it!