Fwd: [Quanta] CSS plugin and Upload plugin

Jakub Caban kuba at whyblack.pl
Mon Jan 25 14:09:25 UTC 2010

ktraderclient --servicetype KDevelop/Plugin

I found following entries:

---- Offer 24 ----
ktraderclient(32747)/kdecore (services) KServicePrivate::property: Request for unknown property ' "UntranslatedGenericName" '
Invalid property UntranslatedGenericName
Type : 'Service'
Name : 'KDevUpload'
Comment : 'Upload project files to a remote server'
GenericName : 'Upload Plugin'
Icon : 'go-up'
Exec : 'blubb'
Terminal : 'FALSE'
Invalid property TerminalOptions
Invalid property Path
ServiceTypes : 'KDevelop/Plugin'
AllowAsDefault : 'TRUE'
InitialPreference : '1'
Library : 'libkdevupload'
DesktopEntryPath : 'kdevupload.desktop'
DesktopEntryName : 'kdevupload'
Categories : ''

---- Offer 27 ----
ktraderclient(32747)/kdecore (services) KServicePrivate::property: Request for unknown property ' "UntranslatedGenericName" '
Invalid property UntranslatedGenericName
Type : 'Service'
Name : 'KDevCssSupport'
Comment : 'Css Language Support'
GenericName : 'Css Support'
Icon : 'source'
Exec : 'blubb'
Terminal : 'FALSE'
Invalid property TerminalOptions
Invalid property Path
ServiceTypes : 'KDevelop/Plugin'
AllowAsDefault : 'TRUE'
InitialPreference : '1'
Library : 'kdevcsslanguagesupport'
DesktopEntryPath : 'kdevcsssupport.desktop'
DesktopEntryName : 'kdevcsssupport'
Categories : ''

But none of those plugins are visible in KDevelop (in the plugins tab in Settings nor doing anything else).

--
Best Regards,
Jakub Caban