Css Outline Quickopen

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Mon Jan 25 18:47:19 UTC 2010

On Monday, 25. January 2010 18:58:02 Niko Sams wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 14:15, Milian Wolff <mail at milianw.de> wrote:
> > On Sunday, 24. January 2010 12:10:23 Niko Sams wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> In Css documents it would make sense to show Css selectors in the
> >> Outline Quickopen.
> >> Currently the Quickopen shows function declarations only.
> >>
> >> How should I implement this?
> >> Create fake function declarations in Css?
> >
> > Yes, I'd do that. Esp. once you parse the CSS file anyways for errors,
> > you should create a TopDUContext to save the status of the file, i.e. to
> > not have to reparse everytime. Then adding declarations where required
> > and you have nice outline.
>
> I added a ParseJob yesterday, TopDUContext is there too.
>
> But still, there are two options:
> - create fake functions
> - make DUChain and Outline Quick Open more general, So not only
> functions are shown

Ah true, I missed that part of your question. This would indeed be something
one should be able to handle through the language support I think...

But I do remember that the cpp plugin has its own QuickopenProvider, not sure.
At least there is some quickopen related stuff in the cpp language plugin. So
maybe that's already supported, and the default is just "only return methods &
functions"... Take a look there or wait for David to answer
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de
http://milianw.de