html / xml language support

Ruan Strydom ruan at jcell.co.za
Thu Jan 21 19:31:46 UTC 2010

Hi,

I am struggling to conceptualize how this will work:

1) Would DTD and XSD have to parse to the same structure (q2 below) ?

2) Would elements in (DTD and XSD) map to a declaration and its contents to a
context, the attributes and their namespace's to properties in the
declaration?

3) Do you parse the 'using file' (HTML or XML) since you do not declare
anything? ie: only parse it to see where the user is for completion but not
into the chain.

4) Should I use the KDevelop-PG QT lexer?

5) Should I combine the two, HTML and XML?

6) ...... lots more .....

ps: Nobody is working on an HTML formatter? Since I am trying to modify the
one I did for XML?