To freeze or not to freeze?

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Jan 16 19:57:14 UTC 2010

On 16.01.10 17:36:10, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
> On Saturday 16 January 2010 14:44:12 David Nolden wrote:
> > > Opinions?
> You guys have fixed more than 60 bugs since b7. When is b8 coming out?

As I recently sent to the list I plan a release right before going to
the sprint.

> I think it would be better to freeze before, so that the main focus whould be
> polishing.

So apparently people are happy with freezing. That would mean complete
feature freeze in a bit above 2 weeks (if my calendar is correct). I'll
announce it on monday on the list (unless someone objects)

A gift of a flower will soon be made to you.