Source-formatter

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Jan 11 17:26:02 UTC 2010

On 11.01.10 17:34:34, Alexander Dymo wrote:
> Btw, I'd say that we shouldn't advertize source formatting for languages that
> we don't support. So, reading language names and mimetypes from available
> language plugin's desktop files should be perfectly enough.

Well, I actually don't see the reason for that. If a sourceformatter plugin
can format java code I don't see why there would be the need for a language
plugin for java. There's no way that language support plugin and source
formatter (at least the existing ones) work together to improve on the
formatting result anyway.

You recoil from the crude; you tend naturally toward the exquisite.