Hacksprint 2010 - it's getting real ;-)

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Thu Jan 7 23:02:42 UTC 2010

Good news everyone!

Sebas gave me green light: The KDE e.V. is generous again and will sponsor
your travel costs and accommodation. So if you did not book your flights
already: Do now!

As a reminder: We'll be in Berlin, and I'll book accommodation from 13th to
21st of February 2010.

Again: You pay the travel costs and then fill out the travel-reimbursement from
after the meeting and you'll get the money back. See also:
http://ev.kde.org/resources/

Please send me also your time of arrival and departure (also whether you come
via plain - which airport? there is more than one - or by train) so I can see
how we manage these things. While you are at it: Please give me your mobile
phone number (if available). For those of you that come from abroad: I could
buy you a prepaid card for 10€ I think, which would be much cheaper probably
(well, depends on how much we have to call you ;-)).

I'll send you some more information about Berlin, esp. how you get from the
$PLACE_OF_ARRIVAL to the flat, what kind of ticket you should buy for public
transportation (very important). Well, all the usual stuff :)

I think I'll wait at the flat on the 13th for your arrival, I bet I won't be
able to pick everybody of you up ;-)

If I see it correctly, every attendee comes from a country inside the EU so
you'll all have € and don't need a visa or anything fancy to be in Berlin for
a week - correct?

Well, looks great! I'm anxiously looking forward to meet you all (again). Cya!

PS: This is the list of attendee's, I hope everybody reads at least one of the
lists.

KDevelop:
apol
apaku
nsams
milian

Kate:
jowenn
dhaumann
cullmann
ehamberg
bernhard

Others:
saro
kling

PPS: If anybody else wants to attend:
Contact me ASAP, esp. if you require reimbursement. We would have room for
three more people in the flat and maybe the KDE e.V. could sponsor you as well.

PPPS: Hope I didn't forget anything :)
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de