Release Plan

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Feb 24 21:45:01 UTC 2010

On 24.02.10 22:35:47, David Nolden wrote:

> > > It's Feb24 already, so can we assume that your plan is now finalized?
> Btw. I just want to point out that the source-formatter stuff is still
> unfinished. It's fine to freeze at 1st march, apart from this specific feature
> which we IMO need (It should at least be possible to set per-project / per-
> path source-formatting options).

Thats just bugfixing anyway and I have it almost done already (there's
one selection-bug and saving to kconfig is currently missing). So I'll
definetly have that ready by march 1st. There won't be any of the
features we talked about some time ago in 4.0, none of that is essential
for source-formatting to work.

Executive ability is prominent in your make-up.