extragear/sdk/kdevplatform/language/backgroundparser

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sat Feb 20 16:24:21 UTC 2010

Milian Wolff, 20.02.2010:
> --- trunk/extragear/sdk/kdevplatform/language/backgroundparser/parsejob.cpp
> #1093314:1093315 @@ -105,21 +105,16 @@
>
>  ParseJob::~ParseJob()
>  {
> -    //Here we release the revision
> -    EditorIntegrator editor;
> -    editor.setCurrentUrl(d->document);
> -
> -    if(KDevelop::LockedSmartInterface smart = editor.smart()) {
> -        smart->releaseRevision(d->revisionToken);
> -        smart->clearRevision();
> -        ///@todo We need to know here what the currently used revision is,
> and assert that it still is being used +    if ( d->revisionToken != -1 )
> {
> +        kWarning() << "You must call cleanupSmartRevision() when your
> run() method has finished!"; +        cleanupSmartRevision();
>      }

This part should eventually be an assert I think.

And the general API plain sucks... If you call contentsAvailableFromEditor and
it returns true you have to make sure that it's cleaned properly again... I
tried connecting the cleanup to the done() signal of the job but that didn#t
work (wrong thread). The execute() method is private so I can't cleanup after
run() either... Any ideas? Maybe make contentsAvailableFromEditor return some
class that cleans up once destroyed?

--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de