adapting patch review

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Tue Feb 16 17:08:35 UTC 2010

Hi,
So as I said somewhere before, we needed some stuff to be done before Git
worked with KDevelop Patch Review plugin.

There are 2 main changes here:
- Some hability to VcsDiff to tell the PatchReview infrastructure what is
the patch base.
- Update the libdiff2 version to let it understand git patches. Now it's
quite similar to kompare's and, even if I haven't been able tot test it much
still, looks like it works. David: if you could tell me what kind of changes
you did I could try to make it in again. For the moment I already commited
the ones that ported kdesdk's libdiff2 to Qt3Support-less Qt4. When we
stabilize I'd like to be able to reduce a little more our differences.

Other than that, it should work I think.

Aleix