Workingsets

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Wed Feb 17 13:13:16 UTC 2010

On Tuesday 16 February 2010, Niko Sams wrote:
> > I agree as far as what David suggested in another subthread: If the
> > debug area is automatically opened by kdevelop the workingset
> > should be transported from code to debug.
>
> I just commited a patch that does that.

With this patch now things are better, but not yet good enough.
When you start the debugger.

1) switching between working sets is slow and "flashing" when all the
document views are removed and added back again.

2) you will not be in the same file and same line as you were in Code
mode (or vice versa, after the debugger is stopped).

Andras