Workingsets

David Nolden zwabel at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 16 10:28:39 UTC 2010

Am Dienstag 16 Februar 2010 09:42:17 schrieb Andreas Pakulat:
> One thing that annoys me is that Debug and Code area have different
> workingsets by default _and_ thats its not very easy to move files from
> one to the other. I need to switch back to code and use quickopen to
> open the file. And then I'm not at the place where I was in debug area.
> So when I've found the place with the bug in debug area and want to fix
> it thats a bit cumbersome.

Well, working-sets aren't the problem here, but rather the solution! The
design of the areas (not done by me), always had a different set of opened
documents in each area.

However with working-sets, you can easily synchronize the files between
different areas: Just make the same working-set active within both (costs one
click).

And if you think it's critical, we can simply activate the working-set from
the code area in the debug area when we automatically switch into the
debugging area. I'm not using the debugger yet, so the workflow should be
designed by someone who uses it.

Greetings, David