automatic fileset management

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Feb 15 18:04:47 UTC 2010

On 15.02.10 18:32:32, Aleix Pol wrote:
> Hi,
> this makes the dealing with the fileset in project manager quite simpler.
> I'm not commiting right away because it makes the project to depend on
> language.
>
> take a look or I'll commit!

Would it be possible to move the indexedstring class into util? Or is it
bound to the on-disk repositories? I don't mind project linking against
language too much (unless this creates loops in the dependency chain,
which doesn't seem to be the case looking at the cmake files), but would
of course prefer not doing so if possible without much work.

All the troubles you have will pass away very quickly.