problem with context browser history

Kamil 'Ci' Grzebien ciptok at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 19:09:31 UTC 2010

Hi there,

I have a problem with context browser history since few revisions. I'm
using the latest trunk code. When I use "Code" section everything is
fine. It goes to previous or next context whenever I want. The problem
is when I change the view to "Debug" section then it simply doesn't
work. I made some tests and find out that it's caused by null parent
pointer in ContextBrowserView object and function masterWidget ()
can't find right widget.
The strange thing is why ContextBrowserView object has indication to
parent on "Code" section but not in "Debug"? When would it change?

Kamil Grzebien