extragear/sdk/kdevplatform/shell

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Feb 3 20:53:15 UTC 2010

On 03.02.10 20:47:27, Niko Sams wrote:
> SVN commit 1084827 by nsams:
>
> Add some more NoUI ifs.
> Store sessions additionally in a QList as in NoUI mode creating KActions is not possible.
> Fixes at least gdbtest and duchainify.

Please revert at least the keeping of an extra list. Why is that needed?
You can easily put Session*,0 into the hash.

Frankly, I think we should just drop the noui stuff, after all we're
building a _GUI_ app so IMHO its just fine if all core components assume
they do have a GUI available.  If you want a unit-test that doesn't need
a GUI, then you'll have to revert to not creating the autotestshell.

Alimony and bribes will engage a large share of your wealth.