Update info for kde-www

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Wed Feb 3 15:18:21 UTC 2010

See: http://websvn.kde.org/?view=revision&revision=1084716

Imo we should improve these infos, proper promo on kde.org is imo a good
thing. What I noticed:

Some things are mentioned in KDevelop while they actually belong to
KDevplatform... I wonder whether we should really differentiate between those
two. Imo we could list KDevplatform as a Feature of KDevelop, e.g.:

"completely modular code base, making it possible to reuse the features to
create specific IDEs on top of it (KDevelop now, Quanta WIP, Kile maybe some
time)"

Lets talk with Dario about it. He said:

<milian> Dario_Andres: just saw your commit to kde-www regarding kdevelop /
extragear/sdk:
<milian> can/should we as kdevelop developers add things there?
<milian> or revise the .json stuff?
<Dario_Andres> sure...
<milian> e.g. the kdevplatform stuff doesn't even mention the DUChain which is
_the_ feature
<Dario_Andres> prepare a better text for both apps and send it to me
<Dario_Andres> and I was about to ask for a good screenshot of kdev4 :)
<Dario_Andres> (using the default styles/colors/deco/fonts)
<milian> I'll send something to the ML, until when do you need these things?
<Dario_Andres> well..the site is going to be launched the 7th or 8th IIRC
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de
http://milianw.de