Call for Help: Drupalify the KDevelop website

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Tue Dec 28 03:06:28 UTC 2010

Hey all,

our current website is unmaintainable and contains lots of obsolete legacy
content. I want to improve that by creating a new website based on Drupal and
link to the current website for legacy content (KDevelop 3.x).

I've started work on this today but any kind of help would be appreciated:

- drupalify the current kdevelop.org theme
- setup drupal to our needs
- fill with content
  * create the required taxonomies
  * check whether the menus work fine
  * blocks (like Download), import other content (Screenshots, release news,
...)
  * setup aggregator

I can of course do it all on my own, but if there is someone out there willing
to help me, it would be much appreciated.

My current WIP is already in git, in the kdev-www drupal branch, see:
https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/kdevelop/kdev-
www/repository/show?rev=drupal

Furthermore we have server space provided by the nice guys at Kollide.net
(which also host Konversation, Amarok, ...). You can find it here for now:

http://kdevelop.kollide.net/

Bye
--
Milian Wolff