Fwd: kdevelop qthelp problems

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Fri Dec 24 11:48:08 UTC 2010

looks fine to me, someone please merge it?

bye

@Finny: please use git.reviewboard.kde.org in the future for patches.

Subject: kdevelop qthelp problems
Date: Thursday 23 December 2010, 22:42:46
From: Finny Thomas <finny.thomas at gmail.com>
To: mail at milianw.de

Good day Mr. Wolff,

I contacted you via IRC yesterday with regards to problems accessing qt help
through kdevelop. I followed your suggestions to debug it and think that
I've found the problem. It occurs in qthelpplugin.cpp, see attached patch.

QT version: 1.7.0
KDev version: 4.1.1 (release)

The usage of QDir::NoDotAndDotDot as the filter for the d.entrylist is
problematic, at least for the qt version I'm using (QT 1.7.0). If this is
changed to include all entries, everything appears to work fine. Since this
appears to work fine already for most users, I'm not sure if there's been an
API change that I couldn't find in QT 1.7.1. I got this information from the
following:
http://bugreports.qt.nokia.com/browse/QTBUG-10788

I hope that's helpful,
Finny Thomas