Splash

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Sun Dec 19 18:52:24 UTC 2010

Nuno Pinheiro, 19.12.2010:
> A Sábado, 18 de Dezembro de 2010 06:07:13, você escreveu:
> > Is that the right icon? i wanna submit this for the next kdevelop
> > release. is it still open?
>
> this is very good
> congrats
> im ccing one of the kdevelop guys the guys ....

Hey Kharirotul,

the new splash is indeed pretty cool. *but* there are a few problems:

1) I'm not sure KSplashScreen can do alpha transparency / rounded corners
2) KDevelop has green as it's color scheme and I would like to keep it that
way, to have the splash screen consistent with e.g. the Website and the icon.
3) The splashscreen shoult not have anything like a "loading indicator", or at
least it will never be animated hence don't show it at all.
4) I'd need the sources (gimp file or similar) so I can edit the version for
future releases

If you do all this and no other developer steps up against this, I'm confident
we can include your splash screen for KDevelop 4.2 (you got until January).

Bye

PS: Please register for our kdevelop-devel ML and send future mockups/WIP
there so all developers can give you feedback.
--
Milian Wolff
mail at milianw.de
http://milianw.de