Finding cross-references in kdevplatform

Jonathan Maasland dreamcatalyst at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 19:45:36 UTC 2010

I wouldn't mind sharing the code it's just that it is a real clutter.
I could mail the ugly version to you tomorrow, I just have to insert some
copyright thingies.

If there's interest in a more maintainable version I'm willing to do a
rewrite. It'll take me a while before I can get to it though.
Actually thinking about it, if I want to release this into the wild (which I
do) I'd like the code to be clean.

Would something like this be useful to run on the kdevelop source-tree
itself? I haven't really looked into it.

Glad I could help.
Jonathan