Remove flicker and don't select first view on tab close

David Nolden zwabel at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 14 15:11:47 UTC 2010

As I said, this code was a bit too "pretty". ;-) It broke the
restoring of split-view configurations, which are the most complicated
UI configurations, and the only reason why most of the restoring code
is as complicated as it is.

To reproduce the crash, you can:
1. Create split-view (Once horizontally, and additionally once vertically)
2. Close+Open workingset, OR Close+Open Application. Both end with an assertion.

I have reverted this now, as this is a very serious regression. Maybe
you can fix it.. but I'm not sure. There are reasons why the code
worked the way it did, that are related to the way sublime deals with
the views, but I'm not familiar enough with the stuff any more to give
useful input.

Greetings, David