feature request: Don't collapse Help topic tree in Documenation tool

Gerhard Stengel gstengel at gmx.net
Thu Dec 9 15:56:00 UTC 2010

Hi,

I have a proposal for those who use the documentation tool a lot: The problem is that after looking up i.e. a CMake
command and pressing the "back" button I end up in the fully collapsed documention overview. It would be much better if
it was restored exactly as it was when I clicked on the specific help topic, that means the exact state of expansion and
also the position of the scroll bar. Like it is now, I always have to open the overview list again, find the last topic
and click on the next one, quite tireing after a while.
Would it be possible to improve this behaviour?

best regards

Gerhard