Kdevelop fails to compile after DevPlatformConfig.cmake.in updates

Davide netcelli.tux at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 10:53:52 UTC 2010

Hello,

I'm using kdevplatform branch master (commit 692d0ea987) but now I can't
compile kdevelop anymore because of API change:

CMake Error at /usr/lib64/cmake/kdevplatform/KDevPlatformConfig.cmake:27
(message):
  KDevPlatform 1.1.60 changed API and is not compatible to the requested
  version 1.1.60
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  cmake/modules/FindKDevPlatform.cmake:40 (find_package)
  CMakeLists.txt:28 (find_package)

This occurs after this changes:
https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/kdevelop/kdevplatform/repository/revisions/69e2454b78006bd8795f08ebff7a1c88d1e50fde

Does it work as expected? The error states it requests version 1.1.60 but I
got 1.1.60.