Perspectives order

Musikolo musikolo at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 6 15:49:47 UTC 2010

> On 07.09.10 08:42:32, Vladimir Prus wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > in KDevelop4 as of today's git master, the perspectives tabs are
> > shows in the following order, left to right:
> >
> >    - Review
> >    - Debug
> >    - Code
> >
> > Should "Review" actually appear in the most prominent spot? I would
> > have though the natural order is the reverse of the above?
> >
> > Also, how this tab UI will scale when there is a dozen of perspectives
> > (which is the case in Eclipse)

Hi,

Taking advantage of this topic, I would like that someone will shed some light
on a question I have regarding perspectives: what is the "Review" perspective
intended for? The "Code" and "Debug" are clear enough for everyone, but it does
not happen the same when talking about the "Review" one.

Best regards!