Tutorial collection/end-user docs

Syron mr.syron at googlemail.com
Sun Dec 5 03:41:40 UTC 2010

Wow, I think this was fairly one of the longest mail to this list
without patches or stack traces!

There are very interesting things inside, ie. the thing about content
representation and managing, and also the big licensing question.

The first thing to answer: I decided to use the mediawiki, because I
haven't yet found any other system that would allow quick creating of
content. Yes, I thought about using source control for this project,
given a simple HTML template, but that would have worried the "average"
user.

Your idea of making this content management more
representation-independent by using some markup-like thing brought me to
an idea, maybe I'll create something cool.

Thanks so far,
-- Syron