Patch for pthread build issue

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Dec 4 16:27:04 UTC 2010

On 04.12.10 14:01:08, Jonathan Maasland wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This is a reply to
> http://lists.kde.org/?l=kdevelop-devel&m=129138708406577&w=3
> (I just subscribed to this list so I can't reply to the email directly,
> sorry for that)
>
> I created a small patch that fixes the issue (for me at least).

Well, first of all we should use a REQUIRED for find_package as we
require it. Second it should only be searched on linux (as the relevant
code is pthread only) and third I don't think the if(CMAKE...) is
necessary, CMAKE_THREAD_LIBS_INIT should be empty if its not necessary.
In fact I can't see the CMAKE_HAVE_THREADS_LIBRARY documented in my man
cmake.

Don't look now, but there is a multi-legged creature on your shoulder.