[KDevPlatform] bae38ce: Use pthread directly for the foreground mutex, pot

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Dec 3 14:35:37 UTC 2010

On 03.12.10 15:19:21, David Nolden wrote:
> We can simply wait a few weeks and then continue this discussion. If
> the deadlock doesn't reappear until then, then we can switch to a
> boost::threading mutex to have something cross-platform, and report
> the problem to nokia.
>
> I've added an #ifdef Q_OS_LINUX around the pthread stuff now, so there
> is zero reason to bother.

Please also add the necessary find_package(Threads) call and
target_link_libraries changes so that this also builds on platforms which
have pthreads as separate library (just had a user on irc complaining about
this). See man cmake for details on how to properly link to the threads
lib.

You will be surrounded by luxury.