File manager plugin, context menu

Benjamin Port port.benjamin at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 09:37:48 UTC 2010

Hello all,
Currently, the context menu of file manager allow to add entry only for
files, no folder. So I think in some case it can be useful to add entry for
folder (e.g. allows user to perform find-replace from file manager).
In order to allow that, we need to modify, file manager plugin, and some
plugin because plugin didn't take in consideration file type (file /
folder), in order to remove file entry from directory contextual menu.
I want to know if there is some objection for this.

Benjamin Port