Request for review: Okteta plugin 0.1.0 for KDevelop 4.0

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Aug 29 18:50:46 UTC 2010

On 26.08.10 02:19:41, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
> Jeudi, le 26 août 2010, à 02:05, Andreas Pakulat a écrit:
> > > Who would do the import into the kdevelop git repo? Would be nice it
> > > history could be preserved...
> >
> > As I still have an rsync of KDE's svn I could probably do that. I'll
> > sync that up over the weekend and start working on conversion rules
>
> Great, thanks.

Sorry to say, but the weekend turned out to be rather hectic so I didn't
get around to do anything for that. As the deadline for new features for
4.1 is wednesday I don't think I'll have enough time to add the plugin
to kdevelop. Maybe someone else has the time? Otherwise I'll be happy to
do it after the 4.1 branching.

It may or may not be worthwhile, but it still has to be done.