Request for review: Grepview plugin rewrite

Syron mr.syron at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 27 12:57:10 UTC 2010

1) I have somewhere found a comparison of different regexp libs, and QRegExp
was one of the slowest, while the PCRE lib is pretty fast - at least 20
times faster if I remember right. Another reason is that PCRE is a more
common standard (IMHO).
2) OK, I'll change that.
3) Thanks for the QTimer hint, I changed that right now.
4) I already thought about adding a custom widget, but ideas for that are
still growing and not "cool" enough to start working on it.

-- Syron