Git Support ready-ness

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Aug 23 21:24:01 UTC 2010

On 23.08.10 22:24:26, Aleix Pol wrote:
> Well, seems everybody who could try it has already so I'll move it to
> kdevplatform/master, in the plugins directory.
>
> Can someone give me some pointers on how can I move it without losing all
> the history?

I believe the simplest way is explained here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1683531/how-to-import-existing-git-repository-into-another

Its not the absolute best (in terms of history and making it look like
its always been there), but its good enough IMHO (all history is kept)
and its not very complicated.

Let me know if you need more help with this.

You will become rich and famous unless you don't.