background-parser changes: mimetype and partial parses

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Aug 22 12:30:30 UTC 2010

On 22.08.10 14:17:17, Milian Wolff wrote:
> David Nolden, 22.08.2010:
> > I merged devel-kdevplatform/master, see here:
> >
> > http://www.gitorious.org/+kdevelop-developers/kdevelop/devel-kdevplatform/b
> > lobs/master/language/backgroundparser/backgroundparser.h
>
> Looks like I messed that branch up or something. Andreas, can you have a look
> at that?

Well, IMHO you should just drop that branch, it doesn't make any sense
in the devel clone to have master. One should use the official master
instead.

> David: Can you please merge kdevplatform/master - i.e. _not_ devel-... ?

That should be easy by doing git reset --hard HEAD~1 (in the moving-ranges branch to remove the merge
commit from devel/master) and then doing the git merge origin/master (or
whatever remote you use for the mainline repository). Afterwards you'll
have to do a forced-push to the devel-repo, i.e. git push -f devel movingranges

Hope that the day after you die is a nice day.