Git Support ready-ness

David Nolden zwabel at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 20 12:29:26 UTC 2010

I think the git support was already quite useful after my last fixes a
few weeks ago, the only problem was that there were some menu-entries
that simply didn't work (I didn't update yet to see if you fixed
those). If there is still such menu-entries, then I think they should
simply be removed (also there were 2 redundant "Revision History"
entries of which only one was functional). The vcs-support should
allow the vcs-plugins to specify what functions they properly support,
and only show menu-actions for those.

Anyway all in all, I'm all for moving the git plugin into
kdevplatform, as it is very important.

Greetings, David