Git Support ready-ness

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Fri Aug 20 00:14:21 UTC 2010

Hi again!

As you might know, I have been providing some love to the KDevelop's Git
Plugin. It's quite stable from my point of view, works here quite fine, no
crashes at least and most features work. (yep, we don't have UnitTesting,
that would be awesome).

I would like to merge it ASAP, if there's anyone interested on giving it a
try on his day to day development we could decide to put it in review for
the next 10 days or I can move it tomorrow to master so that you are all
forced to use it.

I have to say I have had it in my computer for the last months and it's been
a great companion, not as useful as I would like it to be but it's fine (I
have an idea that I'll try to stuff to kdevelop before the freeze that might
make it a little more useful).

Good night!
Aleix