KDevelop not compiling

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Aug 19 20:57:11 UTC 2010

On 19.08.10 14:59:41, Matt Rogers wrote:
> Hi,
>
> KDevelop doesn't seem to compiling. Here's the relevant info:
>

> Linking CXX shared module ../../lib/kdevcmakedocumentation.so
> CMakeFiles/kdevcmakedocumentation.dir/cmakedocumentation.o: In
> function `CMakeDoc::documentationWidget(KDevelop::DocumentationFindWidget*,
> QWidget*)':
> /home/matt/Code/kdevelop/src/kdevelop/projectmanagers/cmake/cmakedocumentation.cpp:181:
> undefined reference to
> `KDevelop::StandardDocumentationView::StandardDocumentationView(KDevelop::DocumentationFindWidget*,
> QWidget*)'
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> make[2]: *** [lib/kdevcmakedocumentation.so] Error 1
> make[1]: *** [projectmanagers/cmake/CMakeFiles/kdevcmakedocumentation.dir/all]
> Error 2
> make: *** [all] Error 2

I suggest you run make VERBOSE=1 to check the link-line, maybe cmake it
picking up a wrong library? Or its not picking up the new
KDEVPLATFORM_DOCUMENTATION_LIBRARIES variable from the
KDevplatformConfig.cmake file.

Andreas

PS: Builds just fine over here.

--
You will be imprisoned for contributing your time and skill to a bank robbery.