Cu Smart*

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Aug 11 22:58:01 UTC 2010

On 11.08.10 21:54:54, Christoph Cullmann wrote:
> to have a long enough testing period, before KDE 4.6, the Smart* stuff is now
> removed from KatePart (at least the biggest parts).
>
> Will refine that in the next days and then sync this changes to SVN.
>
> Might it rest in peace and be never seen again (at least not by me).

Thanks for the heads up.

@KDevelop team: I guess that means we should add a check in
kdevplatform+kdevelop to make sure we're not building against KDE 4.5.60
or newer (maybe the snapshot version from today can be used to allow
building against kdelibs from trunk) until the movingranges branch has
been merged to master?

The time is right to make new friends.