sgml.g and tree structure for nested tags

Ruan Strydom rm3dom at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 05:49:38 UTC 2010

The formatters (little buggy, and much simpler) currently works similar there
is no concept of a tree. It was one of my original ideas to simply have a
list, but after some uneducated thought, I figured it would simplify the
context builder. But the builders and the .g became such a complex mess that I
see this approach actually only simplifying it.

Sorry I do not have any time for the next 3 months, I am writing exams and
lots of work.

End Nov and Dec I will have time again for some hobby code'n.

Cheers