IndexedType of ctors / Overriding ctors

David Nolden zwabel at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 9 12:47:06 UTC 2010

2010/8/9 Milian Wolff <mail at milianw.de>:
> Hello all, esp. David :)
>
> I noticed that the OverrideHelper only offers you one Ctor at a time, since it
> uses a Hash with IndexedType as key, and apparently that is equal for all
> Ctors. I want to fix that, what would you propose?

Hmm, the type should be different, after all it contains all the
function parameters. So that's probably the problem here. If you want
to fix it, make sure  that the argument-types are correctly stored in
the function-type of a constructur.
constructor->abstractType()->toString() should show the argument
types.

Greetings, David