KDevelop 4.02 release

Milian Wolff mail at milianw.de
Wed Aug 4 22:27:10 UTC 2010

problem feel free to report it to http://bugs.kde.org and
> we'll make our
best to fit your needs.

> I don't think any rushed release is going to
make our software better.

It's not about rushing imo. I do think that
regular releases if we have a few fixes is OK. And since I'll do the work, I
doubt you guys have anything against it, or do you? :P

4.0.1 was released
two weeks ago, lets see where we are in another two weeks time. If we have a
few bugs fixed, I'll probably just go for another release, even if it won't
be as overwhelming as 4.0.1.

Bye

--
Milian