Multilang code completion

David Nolden zwabel at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 3 09:52:54 UTC 2010

2010/8/3 David Nolden <zwabel at googlemail.com>:
> Another option that seems much simpler: Register the completion-models
> for all languages, and when invoking code-completion and retrieving
> the current context, simply break if
> "languageForContext(currentContext) != myLanguage".

Btw. I think this check already exists, except that it just uses
"topContext->environmentFile()->language()", so you'd have to replace
that check with the more fine-grained version. Btw. I think we should
remove the topContext->environmentFile()->language() enumerators (they
suck), and use an IndexedString instead, so it's compatible with the
"language" entries in other places. Then languageForContext could use
environmentFile()->language() as fallback language for top-contexts.

Greetings, David