CMake Error in kdevplatform/project/tests/CMakeLists.txt: Cannot find source file "modeltest.cpp" [patch]

Kiran Raju raju.kiran at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 07:57:19 UTC 2010

Hi,

This is my first post to this list.  I was trying to build Kdevelop after
checking out the source using git and got the
above error message if I ran cmake from extragear/sdk folder instead of
extragear/sdk/kdevplatform.  I looked into CMakeLists.txt and found that
changing ${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}/tests/modeltest.cpp to
${KDevPlatform_SOURCE_DIR}/tests/modeltest.cpp fixed the error.

Attaching the simple patch.

-- Kiran