Problems with the git-rules

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Apr 26 18:06:44 UTC 2010

Hi,

uhm, just noticed that for some (yet unknown) reason the kdevplatform
repository looks kinda broken right now (after conversion). As I don't
have that much time during the week I'd appreciate if somebody else
could look through the kdevelop-rules for any obvious errors.

In particular various tags are loose ends, same for all branches. None
of them seems to be branched off master right now. I think this worked
some time ago, but can't recall and don't have an old version of the
migrated git repo anymore...

You will reach the highest possible point in your business or profession.