proposal for kdevelop.org new website design

Sam S. smls75 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 14:33:33 UTC 2010

Niko, Alexander,

can you work with what I've uploaded so far? Or is there anything else
you need (e.g. images sliced in different ways)?
Unless I've missed something, everything should be there for the basic
page design to be put together (except for the title logo, as I've
already pointed out in a previous email).

Unforunately due to previously unforseeable circumstances I won't be
able to spare much time during the next ten or so days, but I'll
answer mails and can maybe help with small tasks if needed.

Sam