Draft: Release announcement

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun Apr 25 19:49:13 UTC 2010

On 21.04.10 23:14:14, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> Hi,
>
> as we really want to make a splash with the 4.0 release I've dedicated
> some more time and words this time for the announcement, based on the
> feedback I gathered and what I know myself from using it :)
>
> The attached file is what I have right now, hope the placeholders are
> understandable for everybody. Please comment.

I've submitted the story to the dot, additionally I've uploaded all
screenshots from Niko and a bunch I made myself to our wiki. You can see
them all under:
http://www.kdevelop.org/mediawiki/index.php/Special:Imagelist

I'll create the blog entry today/tomorrow that'll include them all with
a short comment what is shown. If anybody wants to show something else,
please upload the file and send me a mail with a link and description of
what is shown (so I don't have to guess).

Change your thoughts and you change your world.