Draft: Release announcement

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Apr 24 20:22:55 UTC 2010

On 24.04.10 12:20:46, David Nolden wrote:
> @Andreas: I think we should put some more emphasis on the features
> that are _unique_ to KDevelop in the announcement.

Yes sure, we do need to make sure its not getting too technical in terms
of how things work internally or even which exact library in kdevelop is
responsible. (mentioning DUChain is ok though)

I'll review the wiki page tomorrow and unless I find some problems I
can't fix myself will post it on the dot later tomorrow so the editors
can polish it up in terms of language and grammar..

You will always have good luck in your personal affairs.