Release Announcement

Olivier J. G. olivier.jg at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 10:19:40 UTC 2010

Apologies. I really shouldn't be talking as my studies have been
keeping me much busier than my programming. It's possible that my old
gripes have been fixed without my noticing. On the other hand, I am a
little suspicious, as fixing the bugs that trigger doesn't exactly fix
the fact the current Project Item architecture makes it all too easy
to use an item that's been deleted by another thread (which is what
happens during the cmake reload). See the infamous Bug 194483 for
example.
All said, if Aleix has managed to work around that difficulty to make
it workable, my hat is off and I am grateful. I hope to enjoy the
improvements with gusto this Summer.
-Olivier JG