"Show uses" in CMake

Nicolás Alvarez nicolas.alvarez at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 03:18:32 UTC 2010

When looking at a CMakeLists.txt, moving mouse over a variable
highlights the declaration and the other uses, Ctrl-clicking moves to
the declaration (the first SET statement that gave it a value), and so
does right clicking and selecting Show Declaration.

However, Show Uses gives zero results (doesn't even show the
declaration, or the use I selected) and the Rename Variable feature
only renames the selected use.

Since the yellow-background highlighting of uses works, it looks like
the needed duchain information is being properly generated by the
parser. Why does Show Uses not work?

PS: I sent this message through gmane 3 days ago, but it never
arrived. I'm now resending it via email directly. If you had already
received it, please let me know, it'd mean it *did* arrive from gmane
before.

--
Nicolas