Dropping the external, replacing by copy

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Apr 16 10:23:09 UTC 2010

Hi,

just got notified that our rc2 tarballs are broken. The reason is once
again that svn seems to not (always??) checkout the external during svn co.
I'm using the createtarball script now to get translations on board and
hence this happened. So I'm going to release rc3 tonight with fixed
tarballs and will before that drop the svn external and replace it with a
full copy of the expanding* stuff from kate. (as was discussed already some
time ago)

This means that everybody checking out from svn will have to remove the
contextbrowser plugin directory before doing the next svn up after the
change (or in case you run into trouble during the svn up).

A visit to a fresh place will bring strange work.